- A Business Conference for the Future Leaders in Agribusiness
January 15-17, 2019, at the Hilton Chicago Downtown
Join more than 150 young producers from 16 states while you learn from the industry's leading speakers.Join more than 150 producers from 16 states and learn from the industry's leading speakers.
Top 4 Reasons to Attend:
- Network and make valuable business connections with like-minded producers, and future leaders in agriculture, age 40 and younger from all over the country.
- Develop your management skills with advice and information from industry experts who will help you think critically and proactively about the future of your operation.
- Get engaged and involved during hands-on breakout sessions where you’ll have access to the brightest minds in agriculture, including industry experts in commodity marketing, finance, human resources and strategic planning.
- Meet this year’s Horizon Award winner, an award that recognizes a producer under the age of 35 who demonstrates excellence in the business of farming.
Top Producer Editor Sara Schafer previews the 2019 event:
"Thank you so much. This seminar not only helped my farm but has taught me better communication skills to have with my family."
"Insightful for young grain farmers, but also very useful for farm managers."
"Very good speaker selection."
“Excellent sessions with focus on becoming a better manager of the farming operation.”